"For those of you who may be wondering why somebody from the "West Wing" or "Brothers & Sisters" would be presenting the award for lead actor in a comedy series clearly you have forgotten my work in a comedy I starred in called..."Dr. Vegas". Oh yeah...No, I chose that over "Grey's Anatomy". So if any of you tonight are looking for some career advice....I'm your guy." ~Rob Lowe~ (Rob was up for the role of Derek Shepherd which later went to Patrick Dempsey)
"I want to share this with anybody who has a dream, because I am living my dream right now in this moment. If you have a dream, dream big. Pursue it with a passion." ~Jeff Probst~
"I will keep my speech short in hopes of not getting interrupted by a congressman or a rapper." ~Ken Howard~
"If you're having trouble with someone on the set, learn how to tell them to 'go to hell' in such a way that they will want to go." ~Didn't get the name of the guy who said this~
"To love is to nourish with hope. With live for another who is living for us, and each must breathe hope into another." Michael Sucsy~
"The ratings weren't great, one week we got a minus seven. The way you get a minus seven is not only is no one watching the show, but several people without t.v. sets had heard about the show and said they wouldn't watch it even if they had one." ~Bob Newhart~
No comments:
Post a Comment