Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Just A Thought

I worry all the time if I'm getting on people's nerves, if I'm one of those people who you can only take in small doses, if I comment on Facebook too much. I know I care entirely too much what other people think about me. Then this thought came to me the other day...

We wouldn't care near as much what others thought about us, if we realized just how little people think about us.

Call it negative, call it "glass half empty" thinking, but really, it's probably true. The people I worry most about probably don't think anything of me during the day so WHY am I so concerned with what people think?

Do you think this is true? Give me your thoughts!

2 comments:

Taylor said...

So true! I do the same, but it is not worth my time!

Smiles!

Amanda said...

Well, I think about you! And you don't get on my nerves!