Tuesday, August 11, 2009

How to Pray for A Miracle....

Anybody got any ideas on how to pray for a miracle? Maybe a "breakthrough" is a better way of putting it, but even getting THAT would be a miracle in itself!

Saturday is my 28th birthday and I keep thinking how incredible it would be to get a breakthrough....SOME type of SOMETHING on my Dempsey Dream. So, I've been praying....For a miracle!

And it just seems like I keep repeating the same things over and over as I pray because I don't know where exactly things stand as far as my dream is concerned so I don't really know HOW to pray for it or WHAT to pray for except for what I've been praying.

Sooo....I keep praying. Believing that because He IS a God of miracles....That I WILL get a birthday breakthrough.

Photobucket

Care to pray with me in this?

No comments: