
All the cousins together for a Thanksgiving Day photo.

Kimberly and I pause for a pose.
A few weeks ago we took a trip to Santa Wonderland in Bryan College Station (Taylor, I thought about you!). It was our second year to go and we all had a great time!

Picture perfect! Justin (my brother-in-law) snapped the picture at just the right time to catch us all looking at the camera and smiling!

Me with my brother-in-law Justin

Austin having a blast in the "snow."

Lexi was having a ball in the "snow" as well! The smiles on their faces are priceless!
Last weekend Alexis sang in the children's chior at the annual "Hanging of the Greens" at our church. She's the youngest one in the group and was a little nervous about singing in front of all those people. So, Mrs. Judy {the chior director) sat beside her and held her hand while she sang. Judy was also my teacher in fifth grade so she's very dear to me and my family. She ADORES Alexis (so much so that we have started calling her "Grandma Judy." and believe me, the feeling is mutual). Alexis did WONDERFUL!!! We were so proud of her and were grinning from ear to ear the entire time she sang!

Getting ready to sing.

Focussed on the assistant director.

She smiled the entire time she was singing! It was SO precious!

Alexis and Grandma Judy! Quite a pair!
2 comments:
Natalie,
Hello!
I had to let you know I check out your blog every once and a while through Amanda's, if you were wondering. You and Kimberly look fabulous!
Merry Christmas and best wishes this next year.
Meredith Reinke-Wilson
It was good to see pictures! :) I hope you and your family had the merriest Christmas!
It looks like you had fun at Santa's Wonderland...It is literally less than a mile from my house!
Much love!
Post a Comment