Prayers:
My Grandma is in the hospital. She fell around Valentine's Day and a cut she sustained on her knee during the fall became infected. She was given antibiotics and the infection cleared up. However, once she finished the antibiotics a few days ago, the infection returned. Mom went up there and took her to the doctor this morning and it was decided she needed to be admitted to the hospital. They are planning on doing a MRI tomorrow (Wednesday) morning. Please pray that the doctors are able to treat her and get rid of this infection for good.
Praises:
A few weeks ago I got a text from one of my closest friends, Julie. I've mentioned her on this blog a couple of times. She wanted to let me know that she and her husband are expecting their first baby in October! I'm thrilled!
This morning, I got another text from one of my "big brothers" Dennis, whom I've also talked about on here, telling me that he and his wife are expecting a baby girl in late August or early September!
I'm so thrilled for all of these people that mean so much to me! And what meant even more is that THEY contacted ME! I can't tell you how much that means to me! Please keep Julie and Jim, and Dennis and Leslie in your prayers as well!
Thanks so much for praying with me!
No comments:
Post a Comment