Saturday, April 14, 2012

New "Rookie Blue" Blog!

After giving it some thought, I decided that to be fair to the readers that come here that don't really care about "Rookie Blue" *GASP* (you don't know what you're missing!), I would create a new blog that I could devote entirely to my show and that way, I wouldn't feel guilty for babbling about it contstantly here.

If you're interested, please visit my new blog "Rookie Ramblings" and keep up with all my squealing and gushing over this show. Episode thoughts, pics, and info will be posted there as well!

I'll probably still mention it on this blog from time to time, but for the most part, my thoughts on the subject will be there.

I hope you'll visit and subscribe to that blog! More importantly, I hope you'll tune in....Thursday's at 9:00 central time on ABC begining May 24th!

No comments: