Blame the delay on a weekend softball tournament (yes, in 107 degree temps), Grandma visiting for the week, the fact that I don't think anybody reads these but me, sheer procrastination, whatever....But you can rejoice because here are my thoughts (however short) on last week's show....
* Sam and trying to get Andy to open up with coffee...He knows something's up and he knows she'll open up eventually. Gotta love the smile that plays on his lips!
* Andy storming out when Jo tells her to go grab them pizza's...Sam standing up, crossing his arms, watching Andy leave. He glances at Jo and it clicks....He KNOWS! And then he glares...And I do mean GLARES at Jo so long and hard that it made ME uncomfortable! Don't mess with his girl!
* Sam TRIES to keep his emotions in check as Andy goes on about how she wants to check out the storage lockers... And Sam's response, "For what? Some guy who put a ring on your finger, and then cheated on you? Andy's face totally crumbled. "How did you know? And you can clearly see the battle playing out on Sam's face as he tries to reel everything in. "You can spin the story any way you want, "ANYBODY WHO CARES ABOUT YOU is gonna figure it out pretty fast..." SQUEAL!!!!!!!
* And then Sam's had enough, and leaves his partner (bad move Sam, bad, BAD move...Never EVER leave your partner!) to check out the storage lockers if she wants...He wants some time and space as he stalks out cramming his uneaten hot dog in the garbage.
* The rescue scene is where I put Sam in the place where Luke was....I handle it a lot better that way.
* Sam apologizes later in the locker room, he asks where she's going to stay (he was SO gonna offer his place) but she says she'll stay with Traci and stalks off.
*Everybody needs a Traci in their life...Loved the end scene with the two of them.
And now, because it's so late and I have to work tomorrow (blah) I'm gonna end it there. Hopefully my thoughts on tomorrow night's ep will be up sooner rather than later.
No comments:
Post a Comment