"I uh, took down a purse snatcher, two drunk drivers, and a streaking engineer student, THEN I held a baby!" Probably my favorite Sam Swarek line of the night!
"We make a good team you and me...." Second favorite Sam Swarek line. And YES Sam...you DO make a good team!
Actually, there's a line that trumps them that has me laughing just thinking about it, but you'd have to understand the context to get it. Will try and post a video of it tomorrow.
LOVED how all he had to do was look at Andy when he went into the nightclub and she knew the deal was off. It's amazing what can be conveyed with just a raise of an eyebrow.
Also loved how Sam's first concern was whether or not Andy had been hit when they busted in...
Traci- I adore you!
Gail- I'm still liking you....Wow.
Dov-Wanted to hug you tonight!
Chris- Your poor nose!
Luke- Go away--And take Jo with you!
The coffee mix up....That cup was SO meant for Jo....What decent boyfriend DOESN'T know how his girlfriend likes her coffee? And all the talk about "figuring out who you're meant for..." Hellooooooo.....Are you listening, Andy?
Okay, when Andy was going on and on about how great Luke was, I wanted to crawl through the T.V. and give Sam a hug--AFTER I was I was finished being ill from the "Luke love fest." GAG!
Sam-"Good job tonight, you kept it real"
Andy-"Just did what I was taught...." Awww....Giving credit to her TO...Sam is no doubt proud!
AAAAAAANNNDDD....That's a wrap for this week's "Rookie Blue" Commentary. Same time, same blog! Until then...."Serve, protect....And keep it real!"
No comments:
Post a Comment