My fabulous friend, Katy does these great "joy in every day" blog entries every week that I LOVE. I'm not great at doing them every week, but I had a really great day today and thought I'd share the highlights. I'll call it "Joy in my day." ;-)
-I woke up to a text message from my Texas big brother that made me feel like the most loved little sister on the planet!
-HUGE hugs from Austin this morning when he saw me....Have I mentioned before how I ADORE being an Aunt....It totally rocks!
-Went to Mr. Hamburger for the first time since it re-opened here....SO good!
-The wildfire here is 85 percent contained and firefighters were reporting that there was a little rain this morning that helped! Thanks, Lord! Grateful for every drop!
-TWO days (although by the time subscribers read this, it'll be ONE DAY) until "Rookie Blue" premieres season two! And a new interview came out from my fave, Ben Bass (who plays Sam Swarek) on what season two holds! LOVE Ben! Tomorrow I will TRY to post a "What You Should Know" entry for those who want to read my thoughts on the episodes this season.
- My voice- which was very ify yesterday, thanks to a cold or allergies-not sure which- was back today. Didn't go to work because I wasn't sure if it would hold out, and when you answer phones 95 percent of the time, a voice is kind of important. Thankful that it seems to be holding pretty well...MUCH better than yesterday!
-Quality time with Alexis and Austin this afternoon!
-Doggie kisses from Tazzie.
-Watching "America's Got Talent" with Mom. Not sure how much "talent" there was, but Nick Cannon kept us laughing for the entire hour with his reactions and hysterical comments!
Hope your day was as joyful as mine! :-)
1 comment:
yay!! so glad you had a good day! and aren't you LOVING this rain we're getting right now?
Post a Comment