Thursday, December 30, 2010

Remembering 2010

2010....What an amazing year:

*I got to see my favorite church youth minister and his family for the first time in ten plus years in February.
*Being part of "Team Kyle" and raising money for March of Dimes/March For Babies.
* Lexi lost her first tooth (and a second a month and a half later).
*We took an amazing family vacation to moody gardens in Galveston.
*Austin began going to "Big Church" with the rest of the family (and handles it very well every time).
*My first Casting Crowns concert.
*Raising money and participating as a "virtual rider" in the Dempsey Challenge for the second year in a row.
*Being active in KSBJ'S sharathon,
*Lexi's softball team placed fourth in the state tournament.
*VBS was a hit with our church (again).
*Our church (FINALLY....Praise God) got a new pastor.
*Austin got to ride a "buckin' bull" (no, not a real one).
*Lexi got her ears pierced.

...I could go on....It's been a year full of moments that made memories.


When I I look back years from now however, and someone mentions the year 2010, I think two memories will come instantly to mind for me:


**Liz Jordan's wedding. I've constantly said in this blog how highly I think of her and how much she inspires me. To be asked to be there on one of the most important days of her life meant so much. For once not to feel like just another listener to her radio station, but to feel as though she actually wanted me to be a part of her life, was an honor and moment I'll never forget. Please be in prayer for her and DK...They recently announced they are expecting their first child!


**Meeting Michael W. Smith. What can I say? This was a dream come true! A moment I had prayed YEARS for...And it exceeded ALL expectations! Never will I EVER forget that day!


I don't know what 2011 holds for me, or for you...But I do know that God's got it covered. So no matter what it holds, I'll trust Him. And I hope you will too....Because His best is ahead....For ALL of us!


Stay safe and God bless! Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Years Nat. I hope this New Year brings even more blessing and wonderment for you. Your such a blessing and I wish you nothing but the best for then new year. Your friend. Marlena