I haven't forgotten to blog, I haven't run out of things to blog about, it just seems that when I have time to sit down for an uninterrupted length of time to WRITE a blog, (usually at night) I just don't feel like going into the details of everything.
There has been a topic on my mind lately, but when I think about writing it all down, I just get tired. LOL!
All that to say, Thanks for sticking with me and this blog. I'm still here and shall return....Very soon! :)
1 comment:
I love reading about your life! I sometimes get this 'blog-block' too. Can I give you ideas for fun writes/reads? (I'm going to anyways- hehe)
a "virtual coffee date": these are some of my favorites to write, especially from over here. like this one: http://kkstone.blogspot.com/2011/01/virtual-coffee-date.html
"right now" posts: just basic things about your surroundings and your life- a fun glimpse into who you are. like this: http://kkstone.blogspot.com/search/label/right%20now
"ten on ten": i'm sure you've seen mine. take a picture every hour for 10 hours on the 10th of the month. so fun, and again, a glimpse into what your days look like. (and no matter the day, you can make it fun!) here are some of mine: http://kkstone.blogspot.com/search/label/10%20on%2010
I feel like you'd be good at all of these because of the way you blog about the daily happenings in your life. love you! :)
Post a Comment