Friday, October 22, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday Kyle!


For those of you that don't know Kyle Sherrill's story, here it is in a nutshell: Kyle was born at 23 weeks (approx 4 months early) with a less than 1 percent chance of survival.

Today, Kyle Sherrill turns three years old and is perfectly healthy!!!

I've talked about him A LOT on this blog and I've said before that I have never prayed for ANYTHING or ANYONE as consistently as I prayed for Kyle during the first weeks and months of his life. He's INCREDIBLY special to me and is without question, a miracle!

Happy third birthday, sweet Kyle! Love and hugs to you!

1 comment:

Katy {and Kahler} said...

I remember praying for him daily 3 years ago. What an amazing testimony! What a big, big God we serve! :)

ps- sorry for the lack of "blog love" lately. i havent seen your updates on my reader, but it says i'm following. not sure what the deal is...

however, my lack of "blog love" in no way indicates a lack of "real love"! :) love you, friend!