Wednesday, September 29, 2010

"WONDER"

Michael W. Smith's new album "WONDER" is now available! I know you all probably think I'm just saying this, but it is INCREDIBLE! I'll just share with you a few thoughts on my favorite songs from the album:

Rise: Love the lyrics! A song that basically shouts "HAVE FAITH! TRUST ME!" It really made me think about how much faith I actually have and what I do to put the faith into action. Great song!

Wonder: Upbeat and powerful! Great song to "dance it out" to and great song to have on while you're getting dressed in the morning and getting ready to face the day.

Leave: This song brought me to my knees and made me cry the "ugly cry." Heartbreaking. One line in particular made me gasp the first time I heard it. Then I cried some more. In fact, sounded like MWS himself was tearing up toward the end of it.

One More Time: Talks about never giving up. I needed to hear it. Definitely one of those I'll be listening to when I need a reminder that with God, ALL things are possible!

Take My Breath Away: I LOVE the violins in this one! upbeat and I LOVE the chorus!!

Take Me Over: BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL song! The first line talks about resting in His Arms...Just the image it gives me makes me tear up. This is one I'll be putting on to listen to as I fall asleep. I love it!

I'd be more specific,but I want YOU to get (or download) your copy and draw your own conclusions! If you do, let me know what you think! You'll be blessed, I promise!

No comments: