Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Prayers For Sterling

Prayer warriors out there please lift up five year old Sterling Davis!

I noticed a lot of my friends FB statuses today mentioned Sterling and upon reading about his situation, I soon found out, I know his Dad, Roger!

I met Roger YEARS ago when I went to Crosspoint (a Christian sports camp). Roger was one of the staff members, Roger then was involved in Studentlife (another Christian camp) that I went to after my Crosspoint years were over. I haven't kept in touch with him so I had no idea I KNEW someone in this family until I saw a picture of Rodger just a few minutes ago. It takes things to a new level when you know the people involved.

You can read about and keep up with the latest updates on their website HERE.


Thanks so much for praying!

1 comment:

Katy {and Kahler} said...

Thanks so much for spreading this request, Natalie!

I'm praying right now.