I went to a wedding shower tonight for a very dear friend of mine. As soon as I walked in the door, this dear friend's sister rushes up to me and says, "Grey's Anatomy's publicity people should really hire you! Everything you say about it on Facebook has me watching again!"
The comment made my night, and if it's true, then I've done what I set out to do!
If only she knew just how badly I wish I COULD do that and WOULD if it were possible! I've always said I wanted a job in the entertainment industry. To get paid to talk about and promote the shows I love to watch is really what I would love to do! I envy the people that DO get to do that. Christi Knight and Natalie Abrams are totally my inspirations....They rock at what they do, and I want to be just as great as they are!
No comments:
Post a Comment