Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Thanks for Praying!

Thanks for all of the prayers for Amanda and Mark! I had an e-mail from Mark waiting for me when I logged on just a few minutes ago...Taylor Marie arrived today (the 29th) at 12:30 pm. He wrote that Amanda and Taylor are both doing well!

That's all I know right now. I'm sure more will be posted on their blog as soon as they are able! Thank you all again for your prayers and please keep praying for them as Amanda recovers and the new family of the adjusts to everything!

Thank You dear Lord for this precious new life! Please continue holding her and her parents in Your Arms and may Your presence be felt daily as you walk beside each of them. Thank You for the awesome plans you have in store for Taylor and Amanda and Mark as they grow together with You in the center of their lives! I ask all of this in Your Name. Amen.

No comments: