Normally, I would be posting a blog about how I felt about tonight's Grey's Anatomy episode as I usually do. However, ever since watching the show tonight (or rather, one SCENE of the show tonight), I'm going to forgo what I regularly blog about because this simply won't leave my head...
There was a line that Meredith Grey said tonight when she was talking to a patients mom.
"You have to change her story!"
It was that line that I remember and honestly, I don't remember much about the show after that (thank goodness for tivo).
"You have to change her story...." Call me nuts, but for hours now I've been wondering, is that what God was thinking when He was writing Patrick's story? "You have to change her story...."
I know where my story was headed before that night in September. And God did too...Long before I did. So, He also knew that Patrick was going to be the one to change it.
And I'm beginning to think that perhaps that is why every effort I have made to try and get my story and thanks to Patrick has failed...Perhaps nobody else REALLY gets it. Perhaps they think I'm being dramatic or just another fan. And I'm slowly resigning myself to the fact that my dream of thanking him, of him hearing my story will never be.
I don't know anymore if dreams come true, I know this is my biggest dream, but I also know that whether it does or doesn't will never change the impact Patrick has had on my life and I thank God daily for him.
"You have to change her story...." And that's exactly what Patrick did.
1 comment:
I always love your take on Grey's!
Post a Comment