Monday, April 27, 2009

Prayer Request For A Friend

Please be in prayer for one of my closest friends, Amanda and her husband, Mark tomorrow (Tuesday, the 28th). Amanda is scheduled to be induced tomorrow night to welcome their first child!

Amanda and my sister, Kimberly were best friends for years and for so much of their friendship, I was simply part of the deal as Kimberly's younger sister. Amanda and I just grew close because we were together so much. She is, in many ways, like another sister to me. She's an incredible woman of God and such an encouragement to me in my own walk with Christ as she prays for me and believes FOR me when I simply can't. I'm so blessed to have her in my life.

Amanda and Mark have been on quite a journey. Feel free to read about it on their blog. You will be encouraged and touched, I promise!

Please pray for them as they go into the hospital. Pray for the labor and delivery to go smoothly for everyone, and pray for the doctors and nurses who will be caring for them. Pray for strength, peace and protection over Amanda. Pray for Mark, that he will be able to be there in the ways Amanda needs him to be And pray that baby Taylor arrives healthy and safely!

Thanks in advance for your prayers!

2 comments:

Shanny said...

Sending lots of prayers and positive vibes their way!

Amanda said...

Thank you so much for your prayers! Love you lots!