SQUEAL!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOSH YOU GUYS!!!!!! Did you SEE that?? Did you SEEEEEEE that?!?!?! I could post an entry about how great it was and how much I enjoyed every bit of it, but my words are NOTHING compared to seeing it for yourselves!!
Pause the music and WATCH THIS!!!!!!!! (If you want to get to the best part quicker, Start at the 3:42 mark and then watch all the way to the end).
OH MY GOSH!!!!!! I'm STILL giddy and it's been hours!!!! So, I'm just gonna let the video say it all, because really.....What else is there to say? Kudos to Ben and Missy for doing such an AMAZING job! You made SO MANY fans happy!
And I just have to give a shout out and even MORE kudos to my texting buddy Diana. As I was sitting down to watch tonight, I turned on the T.V. two minutes before show time to find....FOOTBALL on my T.V. A quick search showed me that my show had indeed been pre-empted and would be showing at 2:07 Friday morning. This left Diana to watch live with no one to talk to during commercials. I was beside myself so she would send me her thoughts without actually telling me ANY of what she was seeing onscreen. I don't know HOW she managed to keep that ALL IMPORTANT scene a secret, but she did....Only texting "This sucks!!!!!!!" at the time that was happening (the fact that she couldn't tell me what was happening, NOT the actual scene itself). I tell ya, she deserves an Emmy and I adore her for keeping me sane AND not giving anything away in the process! Don't know HOW she did it, but Di, THANK YOU!! You rock! Needless to say I was texting her like mad when I finally got to watch this morning!
Another note: Next week two episodes are scheduled to air, the second episode being the season finale (if the President's speech doesn't force ANOTHER pre-emption). The episodes will be aired back to back and because I watch live, there's no way I can watch one, blog about it, and then watch the second one. Not sure how I'm going to work that out, if I'll do a separate entry for each episode or just combine them both into one entry. Thoughts and suggestions are welcome!
No comments:
Post a Comment