Sunday, December 5, 2010

Did You Do A Double Take?

My dear friend Katy did a face-lift on her blog and it prompted me to do one as well.

Honestly, I've been REALLY tired of the red background for quite awhile but couldn't get the custom designer on blogspot to delete. I still can't get it to just a plain template to where I can grab something from cutestblogontheblock.com. It won't let me use anything but a blogspot template right now so, until I have the time (and patience) to sit down and REALLY try and figure this out, I just chose a much lighter, more simple template. It's a bit blah right now but is MUCH lighter than the maroon (which was the initial goal). Hopefully after Christmas I can spice it up a little.

Comments/Suggestions always welcome! And thanks Katy, for giving me the push I needed to do SOMETHING. :)

1 comment:

Katy {and Kahler} said...

You are welcome! And let me know if you need any more help, now that it's "after Christmas". ;)

I vote for a fun header. I'm not real good, but I'll help you design it if you want.