Thursday, January 28, 2010

Prayers, Please!

I've got a few prayer requests:

I've been dealing with some major spiritual warfare for the past week or so. I've never been the most secure person when it comes to other people's perceptions of me and Satan is having a hay day with that insecurity right now. Please just pray that I will stand on God's truth and that I will know that I am genuinely loved, not merely tolerated.

Tomorrow (Friday) I will basically be on my own at the church office. Ramona is out for the next two weeks recovering from back surgery so I have more responsibility than usual while she's out. Please pray for patience with myself and others around me. Please pray that I am able to do what needs to be done, that I am able to answer any questions people may call in with and that I may shine brightly for Him while doing so. Please also pray for Ramona as she continues to recover.

Patrick Dempsey and Dempsey Racing will take part in the 24 hours of Daytona this weekend. The team is already in Daytona doing practices and for the first time, the team will have two cars out on the track. It's a grueling 24 hours for the team as they race non stop. I plan on watching, just as I did for the 24 hours of Le Mans. Please pray for the team's safety, for a clear mind, for a great race, and that everything goes well. I am debating whether or not to do a play by play here. We shall see. Just please pray for them this weekend.

Thank you in advance for lifting these requests up! :) God bless!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are completely loved, not just tolerated!!