Thursday, June 11, 2009

Prayers For Patrick

I'm posting this Thursday night since those that are subscribed won't get this update until Friday morning....
Please be in prayer once again for Patrick Dempsey. He is in France and will be racing at Le Mans this weekend. Every lap completed raises money for Seattle Children's Hospital. Please pray for Patrick and Team Seattle all throughout the weekend. Pray for total protection, for every need to be met, and that they have a great race. Pray for everyone behind the scenes as well...Those taking care of the drivers, the sponsors to get the coverage they need, and pray that the money that is raised will continue to help the children of Seattle Children's Hospital.

And pray for the families of those in France who are trying to keep things going at home while their spouses/loved ones are away.

Most of all though, please just pray for the entire team's safety and protection as they race. For those interested, the race will be broadcast on the Speed Channel. ONLY for Patrick Dempsey would I ever watch sports all weekend long...LOL! But after what he's done for me, it's the least I can do. And I consider it an honor to pray for him and his team this weekend. Thanks in advance for joining me in prayer....

Go Team Seattle!

No comments: