Many of you have been praying for my friend's Katy and Melissa who have been in Rwanda for the past seven weeks.
I am thrilled to tell you that they returned home last night and are now I'm sure catching up on some much needed rest and spending time with their families.
Please go read Katy and Melissa's journey as they have it chronicled in their blogs. I promise, you'll be blessed as you read about the work God did in their lives as well as in the lives of those they came in contact with. Please continue to pray for both of them as they now have time to really reflect on their trip and what God revealed to them.
Also, please say some extra prayers for Katy as she is having back surgery tomorrow (Friday). Please pray that God ease her anxiety and that His spirit surrounds the surgeons and the operating room and that God be with Katy's parents Carol and Bill and Katy's sister Abbey as they wait during the operation. And please pray for a speedy recovery so that Katy can be ready to go when classes resume for her on August 25th. Thank you so much!
I know Katy and Melissa really appreciate those of you that have lifted them up daily. God has changed lives forever because of them and He's got even more amazing things in store for both of them!
Welcome home, Katy and Melissa! Thanks for representing Him in such an incredible way!
1 comment:
Natalie-
As I have been in Rwanda and my internet time has been limited, I have not been able to keep up with your blog as much as I would like to. I just got the chance today to read this post about us coming home. I cannot say thank you enough for your constant prayers and encouragement. We talked about you often, about how encouraging your blog comments always were. God has used YOU through our trip to encourage us and to encourage His children in Africa. Thank you again for your encouragement and prayers! I'd love to get together sometime and share more stories and pictures with you in person.
About surgery- it went very well and now I'm starting the slow road to recovery. Every day is better than the last! Thanks again for praying!!
Post a Comment