Avon has announced the name of Patrick Dempsey's new fragrance. It is to be called "Patrick Dempsey Unscripted." I am continuously amazed at how God continues to use Patrick in my story called "life and how as I read the article about the fragrance the beat of MY own heart was written in the words that describe Patrick's latest venture...
"Unscripted is about loving what you do and doing it in your own unique way."
Those of you that know me know that one of my motto's is, "Do what you love, love what you do." I've said that I will eventually find the job that enables me to do just that....I will definitely do it in a way all my own...My physical limitations don't give me much choice other than to be unique. *wink*
"The fragrance tagline, "Follow Your Passion," captures the true essence of Patrick and his belief that each individual should develop and write their own script for life."
I had to smile when I read that in the article. I don't think "ironic" is a word in God's dictionary but that's the only way I know to describe it...How ironic that the above statement is EXACTLY what Patrick is allowing me to do. It is because of the way God is using him in my life that I am discovering what my passion is, that I am beginning to have the confidence to be able to "follow that passion" develop and "write my own life script" and not the script other people want to write for me. It's honestly because of him that my life script continues at all. If you don't understand any of this, read this again and that might help.
I'm probably the only one that really understands this...I thought I'd share anyway because the parallels just cause me to shake my head and smile at how God works and how He continues using Patrick to help get His message across to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment