Tuesday, May 1, 2012

A Final Season of "Hot Calls"

I'm crushed to have to write an entry on this.  The producers of "Flashpoint" announced today that the upcoming fifth season (airing in the Fall on ION) will be the series final season (article is linked below).

Many of you know that next to "Rookie Blue" "Flashpoint" is my favorite show.  While this news saddens me greatly, I'm so grateful that everyone involved with the show is CHOOSING to let the show go out on top and with grace and a proper conclusion.  I'd much rather it end with us still LOVING it, than have it keep going and us WISHING it would end (Are you listening Grey's Anatomy higher ups?).  It is a one of a kind show, and the people involved have been so kind in letting US as viewers be involved in the show as much as possible.

I'll miss miss the cast.  I appreciate how hard they worked at making the job the portrayed looked so authentic.  I'm grateful to everyone involved in making "Flashpoint" the series it has been.  Season five will no doubt be bittersweet to watch, but I'm grateful for what it has been, and what it forever will be!

 Flashpoint to end after five seasons

No comments: