Here are just a few things (Three, to be exact) I've noticed lately about myself:
* I'm not good at waiting.
* As much as I like to think I leave room in my life for the unexpected, I've noticed this week that I REALLY do better if I can plan ahead and know what's coming up. Due to some things that have happened over the past few days, A LOT of things have been in the air, and I haven't liked it. I'm definitely not as spontaneous as I once thought. BUT it occurred to me today that only two things in life are set in stone: Your birth, and your death....EVERYTHING-And I do mean EVERYTHING-else is subject to change--With no advanced notice.
* A new pet peeve: When someone says "bless you" after a person sneezes and that person doesn't say thank you. Not sure why but that goes all through me.
So, there ya have it...Just a few of my discoveries.
No comments:
Post a Comment