Friday, February 26, 2010

Team Kyle: Donate and Help Save Lives!

If you've read this blog even a little, then you know the story of Kyle Sherrill and you know how incredibly special that little boy is to me. I am joining his team in an effort to raise money for the March of Dimes, which is an organization that helps Mom's have full term pregnancies. As you know, like Kyle, I myself was born prematurely so this organization has personal meaning not only because Kyle is so close to my heart, but because I have been where Kyle was as well. Kyle and his family will be participating in a walk for this cause and it is my hope to raise 500.00 for Team Kyle! You can help! Just click on the link above and you will be taken to my personal donation page where you can donate. Or CLICK HERE

Kelly (Kyle's Mom) has a post on their blog explaining more details and gives a brief history of their journey. Please check it out HERE if you wish.

I would ask that you prayerfully consider making a donation or even joining Kyle's team! Any donation would be greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance and please spread the word!

No comments: